It is the mission of the Medicaid Program to assure that federal Medicaid funds are utilized in a manner which provides the greater possible benefits for the Medicaid population in the Territory and to do so in a manner consistent with the federal guidelines.
We are committed to become an effective and efficient agency that administers the Medicaid Program in American Samoa to achieve its mission.
Current & Upcoming Programs and Projects:
- Medical Assistance Program (MAP)
- Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Part-D Prescription Drug Program-Enhance Allotment Plan (EAP)
- Health Information Technology Planning Project (HIT)
- Affordable Care Act Implementation Program
Upcoming: Medical Incentive Payment Program
1 (684) 633-4818
1 (684) 633-4036
1 (684) 633-5086
P.O. Box 998383
Pago Pago, AS 96799